- Providing culturally relevant professional development opportunities and resources for administrators, educators, and counselors.
- Conducting educational conferences for administrators and teachers, family engagement conferences for parents and other family members, and leadership conferences for students.
- Providing leadership training activities for Native American students.
- Facilitating tribal consultation workshops to meet the requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act for tribes and affected LEAs.
- Assisting school districts and schools to ensure that Native American students attain the highest level of academic achievement possible.
SIENA focuses on six Areas of Influence:
- Mental Health
- Physical Health
- Physical Fitness
- Native American History
- Indigenous Culture
In addition to the conferences and programs we already offer, we are committed to establishing the following services either under ours
Areas of Influence or via partnerships with other organizations:
- Financial aid
- Soft Skills training
- Statistical information
- Student mentoring programs
SIENA plans to have a brick-and-mortar facility to be able to offer the following:
- Computer Lab
- Counseling Center
- Cultural Center
- Entrepreneurship development
- Native arts and crafts classes
- SIENA Youth Club
- Sport leagues and fitness clubs